Privileges and Benefits
Dutch Treat Luncheons
These are held on the first Thursday during the months of October through May. No RSVP necessary; just show up! Please call Paul Cunningham at 252-702-7959 for more information, announcements will be presented through Constant Contact and are posted at the web site.
With support from the Provost’s office, the ECURFA offers a fall social every year that usually includes a buffet of dinner, cash wine/beer bar, and sometimes entertainment or presentations from current ECU students.
Spring Annual Meeting
During the Spring annual meeting, business that requires approval from the membership (as noted in the bylaws) is addressed. The recipients of the scholarship awards are recognized and a “state of the University” address is given by a member(s) of the ECU leadership team.
During the academic year, 3-4 presentations are offered either in person or on-line. Topics include nutrition, political action, health, wellness, genealogy or other topics suggested by the members. Presentations are also posted at the website for later viewing.
In the past the RFA sponsored travel opportunities. No travel is currently available through the RFA.
The university has reserved the following parking spaces for retired faculty:
- two across 10th Street from the Brewster Building;
- two in the circle between Erwin and Bloxton House;
- two between Erwin and Mamie Jenkins; and
- two east of the Rivers Building.
- There are no reserved parking spaces for retired faculty on the Health Sciences campus. Download parking map (pdf) of parking spaces for “B” parking stickers (colored in blue) on the Health Sciences campus.
Contact the ECU Parking and Transportation Office for information. 252-258-6294.
For additional information, ask for help by calling the IT Help Desk at 252-328-9866 or 800-340-7081 or Download Use of ECU email by Retired Faculty (PDF).